Who we are
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website and TTCP’s associated LP portals.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Directly from you or indirectly from you through third parties.
The information provided on this Website, including information regarding TTCP’s current and historical portfolio investments, is not intended to recommend any company or investment described herein and is not an offer or sale of any security or investment product or investment advice. In any event, past performance is not a guarantee of future results, and it should not be assumed that results for portfolio investments will be achieved for other investments.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website.
TTCP provides investment advisory services only to the privately offered Top Tier funds. Top Tier does not solicit or make its services available to the public or other advisory clients.
TTCP is an investment adviser registered with the SEC under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. However, such registration as a registered investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
The “Investor Log In” is solely for the use of existing limited partners of investment funds sponsored by TTCP, and is intended to provide electronic copies of information that is provided to existing limited partners in their capacity as investors in TTCP funds.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or indirectly from third parties who provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support TTCP.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TTCP’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TTCP about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit TTCP’s CCPA Privacy Notice.
Additional information for EU/EEA Residents
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com To learn more about your EU/EEA privacy rights, visit TTCP’s GDPR Privacy Notice. If you are an individual (including, for purposes of this section of the Privacy Notice only, an individual associated with an investor) resident in the European Economic Area, your personal information will be processed as described herein by us and other parties in countries outside the EEA, including the United States, India and Bermuda, which may not offer the same level of protection of personal information as the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”). Please be advised that certain aspects of the GDPR may not be consistent with the laws and regulations applicable to us.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/769) (GDPR), the data controller is Top Tier Capital Partners UK Limited of 100 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2N 4AG. We can be contacted at:
Toll Free: 888-835-8827
Top Tier Capital Partners LLC
600 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Toll Free: 888-835-8827